Directions From I-95:
Take I-95 north or south to I-395. Follow the directional signs to the Biscayne Boulevard exit. When you get to Biscayne Blvd., make a right. Go to 5th Street which converts to Port Blvd. (landmark: American Airlines Basketball Arena) make a left and go over the Port bridge. Follow directional signs to designated terminal.
Port of Miami
1015 N America Way
Miami, Fl 33132
Parking is available in facilities located in front of individual cruise terminals. No reservations are required to park at the Port of Miami. Long-term parking for a regular vehicle occupying a single space is $20 per day. Short-term parking is $7.00 if you are coming to see someone off, but is not intended for overnight parking. All Cruises in the current itineraries would fall under Long Term Parking.
Rates will vary for larger vehicles (i.e. oversized vans, recreational vehicles and vehicles with trailers). If the vehicle is over 20’ in length then an additional $20.00 is added per day. Therefore, these larger (i.e. oversized vans, recreational vehicles and vehicles with trailers) cost $40.00 per day. Also, all oversized vehicles may only park in Lot #2.
Currently garages C, G, J, and Lot # 2 accept cash, credit (Visa, MasterCard, American Express only), or any major U.S. Travelers check.
Additional Parking Information
- There is no Valet Parking at the POM.
- Due to security precautions Car/Shuttle rental company facilities are not located on the Port of Miami premises.
- Long-term parking is $20.00 per day for cruise passengers parking for 24 hours/overnight or longer per cruise length.
- &Short-term parking is $7.00 if you are coming to see someone off, but is not intended for overnight parking.
- All Cruises in the current itineraries would fall under Long Term Parking.
- Oversized vehicles such as motor homes, trucks with trailers or buses that are over 20’ in length will be charged an additional $20.00 per day and may only park in Lot # 2.
- The Port of Miami currently has 3 Parking Garages available for Cruise passengers.
* All parking prices at the Port of Miami are subject to change.
The total capacity now available is 5,871, with 56 dedicated to the handicapped and 7 to passengers with young infants. The top floor is open air at each garage. There is also one outside Parking Lot available as well.
Taxicabs are available at all terminals. The flat rate fare between Miami International Airport and the Port of Miami is $24.00, subject to change.